12 oz "Antron" Fleece NFR - White
PUPPET MAKER'S CHOICE
Nylon puppet fleece commonly used for puppet building and costume making. Known throughout the puppet building community as "Antron Fleece, puppet fleece" or "Muppet fleece," this is the same nylon fleece used by The Jim Henson Company, and professional puppet makers worldwide. Nylon puppet fleece is an invaluable material for any puppet builder due to its inherent, unique qualities. Unlike polyester fleece, nylon puppet fleece has a fuzzy pile, good stretch, excellent seam hiding capabilities, and is easy to dye consistently – it's why professional puppet builders and costume makers continue to rely on nylon puppet fleece for their builds.
- Fabric Width: 56 in
- Fabric Weight: 12 oz per linear yard
- Flame Retardant: Non Flame Retardant (NFR)
- Fiber Content: Nylon Proprietary Blend
- 12 oz nylon puppet fleece has more sheen and is slightly lighter in weight than Nylafleece™. You might choose 12 oz nylon puppet fleece if you have developed custom color formulas for dyeing "Antron Fleece" in the past. If you are new to working with 12 oz nylon puppet fleece or Nylafleece™, either style will work great!
- Available cut or in full rolls (40-55 yds)
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: To place an order outside of the United States or Canada please call us at 866-431-2201 or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.