H&H Model 680 Batten Clamp
H&H Model 680 Batten Clamp is formed of 10 gauge steel for snug attachment to 1-1/2" schedule 40 pipe battens.
- Two-piece steel clamp with black power coat finish
- Attaches using 3/8" Grade 5 bolts
- Top hole is sized for installation of shackle, turnbuckle or thimble.
- Made from 10 gauge steel
- For use with 1.5" (38 mm) schedule 40 pipe battens
- WLL*: 1400 lbs (544.31 kg) based upon straight pull
- Weight: 1 lb.
*WLL is maximum load that can be applied to the beam clamp which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained, and operated.
in the same category
The iWeiss Pipe Clamp is comprised of a pair of formed steel plates bolted together to fully encapsulate a pipe. It is for use supporting schedule 40 1 1/2” pipe in both static and dynamic applications.