ADC 1751A Basic Scenery Carrier
- For use with ADC 170 Series Besteel® Curtain Track System
- ADC 1751A Basic Scenery Carrier was designed as an economical solution for moving larger scenery panels. The carrier rides in a ADC 1700 track (ordered separately) and is supplied with a 3/8" threaded connector for attaching the panel.
- ADC 1751A carrier is for walk-along operation only, it cannot be cord or cable operated.
- Steel body with a powder coated finish supported by 4 nylon-tired sealed and self-lubricating ball-bearing wheels.
- Rated for 150-pound maximum load on properly supported ADC 1700 track.
- Size: Approximately 4-1/2" long x 3-1/2" high with 3/8" thread
- Weight: 1 - 14.5 oz
- Note: Cannot be used for curved track sections.
in the same category
ADC 1721 is a steel offset bracket for mounting Model 1700 track to side of ceiling pocket. Projects track approximately 4" from side of pocket. Must be used with Model 1708 Hanging Clamp (not included). Plated steel construction.