11.5 oz Canvas NFR
Also known as Duck Cloth, #12 weight (11.5 oz) Double Filled or "Piled Yarn." NFR Canvas is a durable, tightly woven, heavy weight fabric with an unprimed natural color. Commonly used in theatre for ground cloths, murals, decorative floor cloths, storage bags, and tarps. NFR Canvas is too heavy to be used as a backdrop; please use muslin for that purpose.
- Fabric Width: From 72"-144" (choose below)
- Fabric Weight:Varies according to width
- Flame Retardant: Non Flame Retardant (NFR)
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Available cut or in full bales
Priced by the yard. Call for pricing on bales.