Shackle Plate Stubby No 2060
Allows for the use of shackles to rig scenery to lift lines. Bolt a Shackle Plate™ to the lowest point of the scenery directly in line with a Keeper Plate™ bolted to the top of the scenery. The cable line used to suspend the scenery is attached to the Shackle Plate™ and then run though the Keeper Plate’s™ eye opening and finally onto the suspending point.
- Smaller version of the Shackle Plate™ that will mount easily and more discreetly into the bottom rail of any wood or metal flat.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel
- Pre-drilled for assembly with two 1/4” thru-bolts
- Shackle attachment opening is 1/2” diameter.
- Accepts shackles or jaw type turnbuckles with a 1/2” through-bolt and mounts easily to the bottom-rail of any flat or for use as a floor or ceiling plate.
- See photos for dimensions and RWL
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to the trim chain which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained, and operated.