Versatop™ 2" Fixed Upright (8')
Often referred to as the workhorse of the trade show decorator business, fixed uprights are used by the hundreds of thousands for exhibit booths around the world. Fixed uprights with Versatop™ connections offer a vast improvement of the conventional system. By allowing a multitude of accessories to be securely attached to our poles, users now have the ability to add easy-to-install signage, decor and lighting options.
- 2" diameter pipe
- Sockets accept all Versatop 2.0® accessories
- Center threaded insert on 2 inch diameter version for secure top connections
- No slots or hooks to be damaged, helping to eliminate on-the-job injuries
- Crowns™ made from super tough modified nylon for long life under the harshest conditions
- 8’ and 10’ poles available with special “keyholes” at 34” for booth divider
- Fitted with Versatop 2.0® Crown™
- Quick “top-down” connection sockets
- Accepts all Pipe & Drape 2.0® accessories
- No slots mean no damage from hooks
- Special order. Please allow additional time.
Made in the USA. Versatop™ - U.S. Patent No. 9,211,027, Canadian Patent no. 2,801,766 - other patents pending. Versatop™, Pipe & Drape 2.0®, Pipe & Base 2.0®, 2.0® and the Crown Logo are trademarks and property of Versatop™ Support Systems, LLC - used with permission