25 oz Prestige Velour IFR
Heavier weight polyester IFR velour with a long pile height, rich luster, and a satin finish. Prestige is a durable fabric with great sound absorption properties. Provides an excellent drape and looks great when lit.
- Fabric Width: 54 in
- Fabric Weight: 25 oz per linear yard
- Flame Retardancy: Inherently flame retardant (IFR)
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Available cut or in full rolls (approx. 70 yds)
Prestige meets the minimum requirements of flame resistance established by these tests:
- NFPA 701 – Small Scale
- NFPA 701 – Test Method#1
- NFPA 260A/UFAC Class 1
- CAN/ULS-S109- 03 Canadian flame test for fabrics
- ASTM E-84- Rated Class A(Class 1)
- State of California – F-59901
Acoustical Noise Reduction/Sound Absorption
- Noise Reduction Coefficient: 0.90
- Sound Absorption Average: 0.92
Priced by the yard. Call for pricing on full rolls.
Note: While most colors are readily available, some colors may require an additional 4 weeks lead time.
in the same category
A sumptuous, light weight, polyester velvet with a lustrous panné finish.
A lavish, medium weight, IFR velvet with a classic crushed finish.